Joining the KACE Team means working with employees who possess the same intrinsic values as you do and who are equally inspired to perform mission-driven work.
Life at KACE
The KACE Way is our commitment to our employees, to our customers, and to our communities. It shapes how we do our work every day.
- Purpose-Driven. We are a collaborative team working with a unified purpose to deliver impactful solutions.
- Forward Focused. We are bold, agile problem solvers who anticipate the future landscape and innovate to seize new opportunities.
- Open-Minded. We crave knowledge and seek new ideas and perspectives.
- Trustworthy. We act with integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Invested. We are devoted to the growth and success of teams and our communities.
KACE offers the opportunity to chart your own career path and build on your successes, joining the over 70% of KACE’s management team that have grown their careers within the company.
4 out of 5 KACE employees self-identify as an ethnic minority.
COMPREHENSIVE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
At KACE, decisions are made with your best interests in mind, providing opportunities to ensure that you and your family are cared for, where and when it matters most.
KACE offers a comprehensive healthcare package built for our diverse workforce
In addition to regular team building events, KACE has invested in a robust Employee Assistance Program that is available to employees and their families 24/7/365
KACE’s 401K matching program is enhanced with monthly financial education and recognition for exemplary performance
TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE
On November 12, 2020, the Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury finalized the Transparency in Coverage Rule that requires health insurers and group health plans to create a member-facing price comparison tool and post publicly available machine-readable files that include in-network negotiated payment rates and historical out-of-network charges for covered items and services, including prescriptions drugs. Data in machine-readable files must be updated monthly.
Cigna creates and publishes these machine-readable files on behalf of KACE.
Please click this link to access: https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files